Kit with reagents for 96 20 μl RT-qPCR reactions for detection of SARS CoV-2 genomic RNA to be used
by professional laboratory personnel knowledgeable in RT-qPCR experiments.
GrandPerformance SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit (CE-IVD)
TATAA GrandPerformance SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit includes:
1. qPCR probe-based assay for SARS-Cov-2 (COVID19) RdRP-gene (96 rxn)
2. CoV RdRP-gene positive control
3. RNA Extraction Control
4. qPCR probe-based assay for RNA Extraction Control (96 rxn)
5. TATAA One-Step Advanced GrandMaster Mix (1 x 96 rxn).
Equipment and Reagents required
• qPCR Instrument
Roche LightCycler® 480 Instrument
Roche LightCycler® 480 II Instrument
Roche cobas z 480 Analyzer
• RNA extraction kit
• Tabletop centrifuge
• RNase/DNase-free 10 mM Tris buffer pH 8 – 8.5
• RNase/DNase-free water
• Kit is stable for one year after production. See lot-specific expiry date.
• Reconstituted reagents are stable for two weeks if stored protected from light and cooled (2°C to 8°C).
• Dissolved reagent can be stored long-term if frozen (-15°C to -25°C). Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
• Reconstituted positive controls must be stored frozen. Minimize multiple freeze-thaw cycles.