- White non-skirt plate
- Transparent half-skirt plate
- The PCR plate is made of high-purity medical grade polypropylene (PP) with low evaporation loss.
- The plate surface is flat and thick, and there is no deformation after transportation and thermal cycle.
- The bulge of the well can increase the adhesion and effectively prevent liquid cross-contamination.
- The white PCR plate is processed by the white masterbatch process, the fluorescent signal intensity is high, and the detection effect is good.
- The transparent PCR plate has thin walls and good light transmittance.
- The vertical (A-H) and horizontal (1-12) marks are clear. It can be applied to pressure-sensitive film, heat-sealing film, etc.
- Free of DNase, RNase, DNA, endotoxin, PCR inhibitors, and heat sources.
- It can be used for fluorescence quantitative and amplification qualitative experiments and sterilized by radiation.